Tuesday, March 31, 2009

GATHERING AGAIN, FAST!!!

Dunno y im always choose this time to edit the blog. The silent night, realli can get me lots of feeling...Hahaha...

Seriously, we havnt made for the gathering for almost 1 month. it's quite bored for u, i know it. I wan listening to the quarrel, touch the warm. LoL. every1 of you r quite busy lately, me too. today is my last day to b busy. now, IM FREE!!! tat's y all of u can read my crap here, haha. I know most of u r saying me crazy in ur heart, but shiiii....tell me privately, dun b so loud... 坏事别外传. 

free to edit blog, free to organize too^^ ok, back to the topic. this friday night, 3rd of April, im going to make a gathering for "ALL OF YOU". i suggest to hav a dinner somewher. but dunno y my brain cant pop up wif some new idea. Haiz...old le. any suggestion frm u? if it realli cant make it on friday, i will try making it on saturday. sat most of u r free to go out. Pls leave me some comment here to ease my job of organizing. 

i know it wouldn't b 100%, but 100% can b approached. try make it^^ every1 miss u alot.
Yeah, almost forget. how do u find this blog? any improvement nid to do for this? Kindly leave a comment here too^^ as much as i will satisfy all of you.

Job done, sleeping time^^



¤ƒ®Ïéñð¤~

No comments:

Post a Comment