Saturday, January 17, 2009

PLANING FOR NEXT GATHERING^^

ice-cream have suggest to have a gathering...Any planing, guys and girls?

CNY is coming soon, hopefully we can make the gathering between the holiday weeks. Any suggestion? Is anyone of you going back to hometown? When is your free time, when are you coming back from hometown? Hopefully we can handle this time well...So we can make this gathering as soon as posible.

By the way, i think some of us may leave malaysia after CNY, so......^^

Just LEAVE A REPLY to message us when are you all available for the gathering bah!!!


你的一句,将是我们的回忆
你的号召,将是我们的行动......¤ƒ®Ïéñð¤~

8 comments:

  1. i'll be around KL & PJ so just tell me about the gathering :)
    peng

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.. I will have hols like a week plus.. and i guess I'll be back after 29th Jan. After that I will be free.. Update me by text or call.. thanks a lot

    with love,
    Reanne
    ~xoxo~

    http://sotongunderthesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my chinese new year holiday till 29th d,30th bak to work ady.between 25th til 27th will be gather with my family d..so anythg jz inform me..

    miss you all!

    ni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx 4 telling..my college jz hav 2 days holiday onli...bt nvm,i will plan n join it d...skip classes n mak it hav a week holiday...coz it is worth to go out wif u all...hehe

    Love+Miss u all
    Happy everyday (n_n)

    ice-cream

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm free whenever..juz message me (:
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, for me, no problem~ i juz cant make it at 30 Jan

    susu

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm back to hometown on 24th and comin back at 28th..
    anything pls feel free to inform me..
    thank you..

    happy chinese new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my holiday until 1st of feb!!muahaha...take 2 days holiday....
    mouse

    ReplyDelete